- Maritime Transportation: Major Oil Spills Occur Infrequently, but Risks to the Federal Oil Spill Fund Remain. GAO-07-1085, September 7.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071085high.pdf
- Water Resources: Four Federal Agencies Provide Funding for Rural Water Supply and Wastewater Projects. GAO-07-1094, September 7.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071094high.pdf
- Climate Change: Agencies Should Develop Guidance for Addressing the Effects on Federal Land and Water Resources. GAO-07-863, August 7.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d07863high.pdf
- Defense Acquisitions: DOD's Research and Development Budget Requests to Congress Do Not Provide Consistent, Complete, and Clear Information. GAO-07-1058, September 5.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071058high.pdf
- Department of Homeland Security: Progress Report on Implementation of Mission and Management Functions. GAO-07-454, August 17.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d07454high.pdf
- Employer-Sponsored Benefits: Many Factors Affect the Treatment of Pension and Health Benefits in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. GAO-07-1101, September 6.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071101high.pdf
- Defense Business Transformation: Achieving Success Requires a Chief Management Officer to Provide Focus and Sustained Leadership. GAO-07-1072, September 5.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071072high.pdf
- National Flood Insurance Program: FEMA's Management and Oversight of Payments for Insurance Company Services Should Be Improved. GAO-07-1078, September 5.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071078high.pdf
- No Child Left Behind Act: Education Should Clarify Guidance and Address Potential Compliance Issues for Schools in Corrective Action and Restructuring Status. GAO-07-1035, September 5.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071035high.pdf
- Special Operations Forces: Management Actions Are Needed to Effectively Integrate Marine Corps Forces into the U.S. Special Operations Command. GAO-07-1030, September 5.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071030high.pdf
- World Trade Center: EPA's Most Recent Test and Clean Program Raises Concerns That Need to Be Addressed to Better Prepare for Indoor Contamination Following Disasters. GAO-07-1091, September 5.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071091high.pdf
- Homeland Security: U.S. Visitor and Immigrant Status Program's Long-standing Lack of Strategic Direction and Management Controls Needs to Be Addressed. GAO-07-1065, August 31.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071065high.pdf
- Securing, Stabilizing, and Rebuilding Iraq: Iraqi Government Has Not Met Most Legislative, Security, and Economic Benchmarks. GAO-07-1195, September 4.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071195high.pdf
- Securing, Stabilizing, and Rebuilding Iraq: Iraqi Government Has Not Met Most Legislative, Security, and Economic Benchmarks. GAO-07-1230T, September 7.
- Department of Homeland Security: Progress Report on Implementation of Mission and Management Functions. GAO-07-1081T, September 6.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d071081thigh.pdf
- Securing, Stabilizing, and Rebuilding Iraq: Iraqi Government Has Not Met Most Legislative, Security, and Economic Benchmarks. GAO-07-1222T, September 5.
- Securing, Stabilizing, and Rebuilding Iraq: Iraqi Government Has Not Met Most Legislative, Security, and Economic Benchmarks. GAO-07-1221T, September 5.
- Securing, Stabilizing, and Rebuilding Iraq: Iraqi Government Has Not Met Most Legislative, Security, and Economic Benchmarks. GAO-07-1220T, September 4.
- Radiation Exposure Compensation Act: Program Status. GAO-07-1037R, September 7.
- Social Security: Costs Associated with the Administration's Efforts to Promote Program Reforms. GAO-07-621R, August 10.
- Military Base Realignments and Closures: Observations Related to the 2005 Round. GAO-07-1203R, September 6.
- Military Personnel: DOD's Predatory Lending Report Addressed Mandated Issues, but Support Is Limited for Some Findings and Recommendations. GAO-07-1148R, August 31.