- Telecommunications: Enhanced Data Collection Could Help FCC Better Monitor Competition in the Wireless Industry. GAO-10-779, July 27.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10779high.pdf
- Federal Contracting: Opportunities Exist to Increase Competition and Assess Reasons When Only One Offer Is Received. GAO-10-833, July 26.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10833high.pdf
- Onshore Oil and Gas: BLM's Management of Public Protests to Its Lease Sales Needs Improvement. GAO-10-670, July 30.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10670high.pdf
- Hurricane Recovery: Federal Government Provided a Range of Assistance to Nonprofits following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. GAO-10-800, July 30.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10800high.pdf
- New Drug Approval: FDA's Consideration of Evidence from Certain Clinical Trials. GAO-10-798, July 30.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10798high.pdf
- "Anticipating and Meeting Accountability Challenges in a Dynamic Environment," by Gene L. Dodaro, acting comptroller general, before the National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers, and Treasurers. GAO-10-954CG, August 10, 2010
- "Challenges Facing Government and the Contracting Community," by Gene L. Dodaro, acting comptroller general, before the 2010 annual conference of the National Association of State Procurement Officials, in Washington, D.C. GAO-10-1021CG, August 23, 2010