- Contractor Integrity: Stronger Safeguards Needed for Contractor Access to Sensitive Information. GAO-10-693, September 10.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10693high.pdf
- Hydropower Relicensing: Stakeholders' Views on the Energy Policy Act Varied, but More Consistent Information Needed. GAO-10-770, August 4.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10770high.pdf
- University Research: Policies for the Reimbursement of Indirect Costs Need to Be Updated. GAO-10-937, September 8.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10937high.pdf
- Telecommunications: The Proposed Performance Rights Act Would Result in Additional Costs for Broadcast Radio Stations and Additional Revenue for Record Companies, Musicians, and Performers. GAO-10-826, August 4.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10826high.pdf
- Recovery Act: States Could Provide More Information on Education Programs to Enhance the Public's Understanding of Fund Use. GAO-10-807, July 30.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10807high.pdf
- Pipeline Security: TSA Has Taken Actions to Help Strengthen Security, but Could Improve Priority-Setting and Assessment Processes. GAO-10-867, August 4.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10867high.pdf
- Defense Acquisitions: Navy's Ability to Overcome Challenges Facing the Littoral Combat Ship Will Determine Eventual Capabilities. GAO-10-523, August 31.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10523high.pdf
- Export Promotion: Increases in Commercial Service Workforce Should Be Better Planned. GAO-10-874, August 31.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10874high.pdf
- VA Drug Formulary: Drug Review Process Is Standardized at the National Level, but Actions Are Needed to Ensure Timely Adjudication of Nonformulary Drug Requests. GAO-10-776, August 31.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d10776high.pdf
- Older Americans Act: Preliminary Observations on Services Requested by Seniors and Challenges in Providing Assistance, by Kay Brown, director, education, workforce, and income security, before the Senate Special Committee on Aging, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. GAO-10-1024T, September 7.
Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/highlights/d101024thigh.pdf